These delicious soft cookies are packed with loads of chopped macadamia nuts and sweet white chocolate chips.
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Cream together the butter and sugars in a mixer until smooth.
2) In a separate bowl mix together flour, baking soda, and salt and set aside.
3) Add eggs, one at a time to creamed butter and mix together. Then mix in almond extract and milk.
4) Add dry ingredients and mix until everything is together. Try not to overmix the dough. Then fold in chopped nuts and chocolate.
5) Line a few baking sheets with parchment paper and scoop out dough in heaping tablespoons.
6) Bake cookies at 325 minutes for about 14-15 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes before eating as they will be very soft when they come out of the oven.