Bagels topped with a delicious goat cheese spread and stuffed with lots of thinly sliced crunchy vegetables.
1) Chop scallions finely and mash them into goat cheese with honey.
2) Prepare all veggies, slicing them very thin. I like to use a mandoline slicer for this, but you could just chop them as thin as possible with a knife also.
3) Slice bagels in half and toast in a 350 degree oven about 8 minutes.
4) Slather bagels with the goat cheese mixture and let people pile on the toppings that they want!
5) Slice the sandwiches in half for easier eating.