This is a fun twist on classic eggs breakfasts. It’s half omelet, half scramble, and half sunny-side up egg! And yes, that adds up to 150% because it’s that good!
1 strip bacon
2-3 small sweet peppers, sliced
1 clove garlic, sliced
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
Fresh chives, garnish
- Chop bacon and add it to a small omelette skillet (nonstick) over medium heat.
- Once bacon has rendered out most of the fat and started to turn crispy on the edges (5-6 minutes) add sliced sweet peppers and garlic. Cook for a minute until veggies soften.
- Make sure the ingredients are distributed evenly in the skillet and crack in two eggs. Cook eggs for 2-3 minutes until the whites in the eggs are mostly set.
- Add Parmesan cheese to the eggs and cover the skillet with a lid or plate that fits. Turn off heat. Let skillet sit for 1 minute.
- Remove plate or lid. The eggs are done if the whites are set, the edges are crispy and the yolks are still soft. If they are undercooked, return the lid and let cook for another 30 seconds.
- Slide the eggs out onto a plate and serve garnished with chives and toast.
This delicious recipe was brought to you by Macheesmo. Read the full post at https://wp.me/pkSYO-gSe.