Homemade paletas (Mexican popsicles) made with fresh strawberries and a touch of lavender. Perfect for a hot summer day!
1) Slice strawberries and add to a medium saucepan with lavender, sugar, water, and a pinch of salt.
2) Bring to a simmer and simmer for 5 minutes until sugar is melted and strawberries are soft. Add lemon juice.
3) Let mixture cool for a bit and then blend. Just pulse it. Some chunks are good.
4) Add to popsicle molds and freeze until solid.
5) To remove, run under hot water for 5-10 seconds.