- Hull strawberries and add them to a blender. Blend on high for a minute or two until they are in a smooth puree.
- Pour strawberry puree through a mesh strainer into a medium bowl. Use a flexible spatula to work the mixture through the strainer to get out all the seeds.
- Add honey and whole milk yogurt to the strawberry puree.
- Chill mixture either in the fridge for a few hours OR you can place the bowl in an ice bath and stir it to rapidly chill the mixture.
- Pour strawberry yogurt mixture into your ice cream maker and churn for about 30 minutes until it’s nice and thick.
Serve frozen yogurt immediately for a soft-serve texture or press into a container and freeze for later. I think it’s easiest to scoop if you let the frozen yogurt thaw for a few minutes before serving.