1) Peel butternut squash and then dice it into 1/4 inch cubes. Cook pasta according to directions.
2) Add oil to a large pot over medium heat. Once hot, add onions and cook for a few minutes until they are soft.
3) Add garlic, rosemary, and squash. Continue to cook until squash starts to soften.
4) For kale, cut out any large stems and roughly chop. Add kale to pot, cover, and let steam for a minute.
5) Add vegetable stock to pot and bring to a simmer. Let simmer for a few minutes.
6) Add cooked, drained pasta, and drained beans to the stew. Season with salt and pepper.
1) Slice baguette into 1/4 inch slices.
2) Drizzle with olive oil.
3) Sprinkle toasts with grated Parmesan cheese.
4) Bake toasts at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes.
Serve stew with the toasts!