1) Prepare croutons using your favorite recipe. I prefer the everything croutons!
2) For chicken, butterfly breasts and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and sear in a skillet over medium heat until cooked through (6-8 minutes per side) or you can grill the chicken until cooked through. Remove chicken and roughly chop.
3) For dressing, add all ingredients to a mini food processor and pulse until smooth. Taste and adjust flavors to your liking.
4) Cook pasta according to package being careful not to overcook it. When done, drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking. Then toss with a tablespoon of olive oil.
5) Add pasta to large bowl and toss with chicken and dressing.
6) Add in chopped lettuce, tomatoes, and scallions once the mixture has cooled a bit. Then add croutons and parmesan (shaved or slivered). Toss the salad together and taste for salt and pepper.
Serve the salad immediately or store for up to 3-4 days. The salad is best after it sits, but add the croutons right before serving so they are crunchy!