Spicy tofu lettuce wraps with a chili peanut sauce wrapped in Romaine lettuce with brown rice and great toppings like cilantro and nori chips!
Spicy Peanut Sauce:
1) Stir together sauce ingredients until smooth. For tofu, cut in half horizontally and then press tofu between some paper towels. Put something heavy on top and let it sit for 15 minutes to press out as much liquid as possible.
2) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium baking dish, add neutral oil and pressed tofu slices. Smear each piece with some of the chili peanut butter sauce. Bake for 20 minutes.
3) Flip tofu, smear with more sauce, and bake for another 20-25 minutes until edges of tofu are slightly crispy. Remove tofu and cube.
4) Cook rice using your favorite method, fluff with a fork and set aside.
5) Wash and dry lettuce well. Cut off any thick stems.
6) Make lettuce wraps by piling some rice in each leaf, then a few tofu cubes, a drizzle of sauce, crunched up seaweed chips, and any other garnishes you would like. Serve immediately!