1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Blanch fresh spinach in salted water until it’s wilted or thaw frozen spinach in microwave. Either way, be sure to press out liquid with paper towels. You don’t want a lot of liquid in the spinach.
2) Roughly chop the spinach and add it to the feta and dill.
3) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Layer pieces of phyllo dough on top of each other, brushing each piece with olive oil. Use about 8 pieces of phyllo dough.
4) Take a few single sheets of phyllo dough and brush them with oil. Roll them up and place them around the edge of the baking dish to mimic a pizza crust.
5) Brush the top of the dough with olive oil and poke a few holes in the surface so steam can escape.
6) Crumble the feta-spinach mixture in the bottom of the baking sheet. Spread it evenly.
7) Next add mozzarella cheese and finally sprinkle on onions and roasted red peppers. Season with red pepper flakes and salt and pepper
9) Before you cook the pizza, cut it into pieces. It will be way to flaky to cut after cooking.
10) Bake the spanakopizza for 30 minutes at 400 degrees or until the crust is lightly browned and the cheese melted.
11) Let it cool briefly and serve!