Cheater's Guacamole: (opt.)
1) Wash the mushrooms in cold water and make sure to get off any dirt. No need to scrub them really hard or anything.
2) Cut the peppers into quarters before slicing then up and de-seed. Dice up jalapeno peppers.
3) Whisk vinegar and oil together and poured that over my veggies as a marinade. Let these sit for a few minutes before cooking.
4) Grate the cheese!
5) Make the cheater’s guacamole – mush up avocados and mix it all the other stuff.
6) Preheat oven to 350 so it will be warm for the tortillas later.
7) Put a skillet over high heat and once it’s hot, add all of the veggies at once for a few minutes.
8) Put the tortillas in the oven to heat them up. They only need about 15 seconds to be warm.
9) On the warm tortilla, layer guacamole and sour cream. Then add some cheese and top with veggies!