Roasted Fingerling potatoes are some of the best to roast. It’s hard to beat them topped with a tangy chive pesto.
1) Slice potatoes in half and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
2) Lay potatoes out onto a baking sheet in an even layer.
3) Bake potatoes at 425 degrees for 35-40 minutes, turning every 10 minutes or so.
4) Meanwhile, add all pesto ingredients except olive oil and lemon juice to a food processor. Pulse a few times to combine.
5) Drizzle in olive oil and continue to pulse until it’s a coarse paste.
6) Stir in lemon juice and set aside.
7) When potatoes come out of the oven, add to a bowl and toss with a few tablespoons of pesto.
8) Serve with extra pesto on the side!