- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Rub steak well with Montreal seasoning and let rest for a few minutes.
- Grill steak for 7-8 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 140 F˚ in the thickest part. That will give you a nice medium-rare steak. Cooking time may vary depending on thickness of the steak.
- When steak comes off the grill, let rest for 5 minutes and then slice against the grain into thin strips.
- While steak is cooking or resting, make ramen (discard seasoning package). Then toss ramen with sliced jicama, cabbage, red peppers, cilantro, and nuts.
- For dressing, add all ingredients to a jar with a lid and shake well to combine.
- Serve salads by dividing ramen and veggies salad on plates. Top with sliced steak and drizzle with citrus dressing.
Store ramen salad, steak, and dressing separately. Ingredients will keep well for 5 days and makes for great weekday lunches.