Pressure Cooker Sesame Cod with veggies! From frozen to delicious in five minutes of cooking time! I serve mine with a simple soy, honey, sesame sauce over rice!
12-16 ounces frozen cod fillets
1 red pepper, sliced
1 large zucchini, sliced
1 lemon, sliced
White rice, for serving
Toasted sesame seeds, garnish
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Place 1 cup of water and juice from half of a lemon into the 8 quart container of your pressure cooker. Add steaming tray and layer on vegetables. Place frozen cod fillets on top of the veggies and top with a few lemon slices. Season with a light pinch of salt.
- Lock lid on Crock-Pot Express and press the Steam button. Set timer for five minutes.
- After timer goes off, let cooker cool for five minutes and then use the release valve to release steam.
- Mix together soy sauce, honey, and sesame oil. Spoon sauce onto the cod in the cooker. Reserve about half of the sauce for serving.
- Change out the lid on the cooker to the crisper lid. Lock in place and set cooker time for five minutes.
- Remove veggies and cod and serve over rice. Spoon extra sauce over the cod before serving.