Pressure Cooker Sesame Cod with veggies! From frozen to delicious in five minutes of cooking time! I serve mine with a simple soy, honey, sesame sauce over rice!
12-16 ounces frozen cod fillets
1 red pepper, sliced
1 large zucchini, sliced
1 lemon, sliced
White rice, for serving
Toasted sesame seeds, garnish
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Place 1 cup of water and juice from half of a lemon into the 8 quart container of your pressure cooker. Add steaming tray and layer on vegetables. Place frozen cod fillets on top of the veggies and top with a few lemon slices. Season with a light pinch of salt.
- Lock lid on Crock-Pot Express and press the Steam button. Set timer for five minutes.
- After timer goes off, let cooker cool for five minutes and then use the release valve to release steam.
- Mix together soy sauce, honey, and sesame oil. Spoon sauce onto the cod in the cooker. Reserve about half of the sauce for serving.
- Change out the lid on the cooker to the crisper lid. Lock in place and set cooker time for five minutes.
- Remove veggies and cod and serve over rice. Spoon extra sauce over the cod before serving.
This delicious recipe was brought to you by Macheesmo. Read the full post at https://wp.me/pkSYO-h7X.