- Preheat a griddle or large skillet to medium low heat.
- In a blender, add the oats and flour and pulse until the oats are in a coarse meal.
- Add other ingredients and blend until the batter is smooth. Use a spoon to stir around the edges if there are any dry spots in the blender where the batter isn’t mixing. The batter should be pourable. If it seems too thick, add more milk by the tablespoon until it thins out.
- Cook pancakes on a griddle with a little butter for 2-3 minutes per side. Flip the pancakes when they firm up around the edges and start to bubble.
- Serve pancakes topped with butter and drizzled with maple syrup.
These pancakes actually keep really well in the fridge for a few days. Reheat them in a low-heat skillet for a quick breakfast!