1) Chop up turkey roughly. You can use white or dark meat. Also slice peppers and onions into strips.
2) Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees and wrap tortillas in foil. Add tortillas to oven and let heat up for 5-10 minutes.
3) Add oil to a large skillet over high heat. Once hot, add the peppers and onions and cook until they are slightly caramelized, about 4 minutes.
4) Add chopped turkey to skillet with spices and a pinch of salt and pepper.
5) Toss ingredients together well and cook until the turkey is slightly browned.
6) Serve turkey mixture with warm flour tortillas and toppings.