This easy recipe is a quick and delicious Tex-Mex fajita dish that makes it easy to use up some leftover Thanksgiving turkey!
1) Chop up turkey roughly. You can use white or dark meat. Also slice peppers and onions into strips.
2) Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees and wrap tortillas in foil. Add tortillas to oven and let heat up for 5-10 minutes.
3) Add oil to a large skillet over high heat. Once hot, add the peppers and onions and cook until they are slightly caramelized, about 4 minutes.
4) Add chopped turkey to skillet with spices and a pinch of salt and pepper.
5) Toss ingredients together well and cook until the turkey is slightly browned.
6) Serve turkey mixture with warm flour tortillas and toppings.