- Bring a large pot of water to a rapid boil. Add soba and use tongs to spread out. Cook for 150 seconds (2 1/2 minutes).
- Immediately drain soba and transfer to a bowl with cold water to stop the cooking.
- Once soba is cooled, drain and transfer to a few paper towels to dry.
- Toss cooled soba with a small drizzle of sesame oil and soy sauce. Maybe 1 teaspoon of both.
- Eat immediately with sesame seeds and/or scallions.
- You can also reheat the soba by quickly dipping it in hot water or stock.
This delicious recipe was brought to you by Macheesmo. Read the full post at https://wp.me/pkSYO-frT.