1) For sauce, stir ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside for alter.
2) Prepare all your other ingredients before you start cooking: Dice chicken and veg. Mince the chili peppers and garlic very fine.
3) Cook rice noodles according to package instructions. Once cooked, drain, rinse with cold water, and toss with sesame oil to prevent sticking. Set aside.
4) Heat a large wok over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the oil and chicken and cook until the chicken is just cooked through, about 4-5 minutes.
5) Add onions and garlic and continue to cook. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
6) Add peppers and half of the sauce and cook for 30 seconds.
7) Add noodles and rest of sauce and toss to combine.
8) Make a well in the middle of the noodles and add beaten eggs. Let cook for 30 seconds so eggs can firm up a bit. Then stir together.
9) Serve noodles immediately garnished with fresh basil.