1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two 12-cup muffin tins with wonton wrappers.
2) In a medium bowl mash together cream cheese, drained lump crab meat, minced garlic, minced shallot, cream, Old Bay, Worcestershire, and hot sauce.
3) Divide crab dip between wonton cups, a spoonful in each cup. Dust wonton cups with a sprinkle of extra Old Bay.
4) Bake wonton cups for 13-15 minutes at 350 degrees F. They should be crispy and browned around the edges and the dip should be steaming hot.
5) Let cups cool slightly before serving, but they are best served warm. Serve garnished with minced scallions if you want.