Honey Chili Snack Mix is the perfect thing for your holiday snacking table. An easy butter, honey, and chili sauce topped with nuts and pretzels and baked until crispy.
2 cups Signature SELECT mixed nuts
2 cups mini pretzels
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
2 tablespoons Signature SELECT chili sauce
2 tablespoons Signature SELECT honey
1 tablespoon sriracha hot sauce, optional
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 325˚F. In a small bowl, stir together melted butter, chili sauce, honey, sriracha (optional), garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and salt.
- In a medium bowl stir together mixed nuts with pretzels. Drizzle in sauce and stir to coat well.
- Spread the snack mixture out on a greased baking sheet (or line one with parchment paper).
- Bake the snack mix at 325˚F for about 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes, until the snack mix is lightly browned and dry to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to a week.Recipe is easily doubled!