Is it worth it to make homemade dressing (or stuffing) or should you just buy it at the store?
1) Toast bread cubes in a 325 degree oven until they are very dry, 10-15 minutes.
2) In a large skillet, add oil along with celery, onions, and garlic. Cook until veggies are soft, about 3-4 minutes. Add chopped herbs to the skillet and season mixture with salt and pepper.
3) Transfer celery mixture to a bowl and toss with dried bread. Add enough stock to wet the bread without making it super soggy.
4) Transfer dressing mix to an 8×8 baking dish and drizzle with melted butter.
5) Bake the dressing at 375 degrees F. for 35-40 minutes until the top and edges are crispy. Let cool briefly before serving.