1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Thaw puff pastry.
2) Use a pizza cutter to cut one sheet of puff pastry into thin strips.
3) Smear some fig jam in the center of the second piece of puff pastry and place the brie right in the center. Spread more fig jam on top of brie. Fold puff pastry up around the brie but don’t cover it completely. Cut off extra puff pastry.
4) Use the strips of puff pastry, wrap the brie from the top and around the bottom. Work in all directions so it looks a bit random, like a mummy.
5) When the brie is completely wrapped, place it in a baking sheet with parchment paper. Brush puff pastry with egg wash.
6) Bake the brie until golden brown all around, 20-25 minutes.
7) Let brie cool for 20 minutes. If you want to make a face, use some olive slices for eyes and a thin stream of sriracha for mouth.
Serve brie with crackers!