These granola muffins are like a parfait except in muffin form. A great little breakfast with some coffee and a pad of butter.
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly butter a 12-tin muffin tin.
2) In a large bowl, stir together the first six ingredients (all the dry stuff basically).
3) Stir together the wet stuff (milk, vanilla, eggs, yogurt) in a smaller bowl.
4) Stir wet ingredients into dry bowl and stir until just combined.
5) Fold in blueberries and divide batter between muffin tins. YOu should get 10 large muffins out of the batter.
6) Bake muffins at 375 degrees for 20-22 minutes until a tester comes out clean from the center.
Let muffins cool for a minute or two, pop them out of the tins, and serve while warm with a little butter or honey.