A quick and simple muesli with orange juice, yogurt, honey, apples, dried cranberries, and some pomegranate seeds. A quick and healthy breakfast!
1 1/4 Cup rolled oats
3/4 Cup milk
3/4 Cup lowfat yogurt
1 Teaspoon vanilla
3/4 Cup orange juice
1/3 Cup honey (or adjust for your sweetness desires)
1 apple, peeled, cored, chopped
1/2 cup dried fruit (cranberries, blueberries, raisins, etc.)
Pinch of salt
Pomegranate seeds (optional topping)
1) Toss your oats, yogurt, milk, and vanilla in a bowl and stir it up really well.
2) Let this sit for at least 5 minutes
3) In a separate bowl, mix together your orange juice and honey. Add your apples and dried fruit.
4) Let that sit for about 5 minutes to let the apples absorb some flavor.
5) Toss everything together, let it sit for 5 minutes, then enjoy!
This delicious recipe was brought to you by Macheesmo. Read the full post at https://wp.me/pkSYO-2M9.