Make flatbreads in advance and serve them later. You could do a variety of toppings, my favorite is fig jam with prosciutto and arugula
To make Flatbreads:
1) Stir together dry ingredients in a medium bowl and then stir in wet ingredients. STir together until the ingredients are in a small ball. Knead the dough for 5-6 minutes in the bowl until the dough is soft and springy. If it is dry or flaky, add a bit more water. If it’s very sticky, add more flour by the tablespoon.
2) Lightly oil a bowl and transfer dough to the bowl. Cover lightly and let rise for about 90 minutes until the dough at least doubles in size.
3) After rise, preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Punch down dough and split into four (about 4 oz.) smaller flatbreads.
2) On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough into a large oval and transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3) Top flatbread with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt.
4) Poke flatbreads with a fork and bake flatbreads for about 14 minutes at 400 degrees F until dough is golden brown.
5) Remove from oven and either top immediately or let cool and serve flatbreads at room temperature.
To make a flatbread, smear with fig jam and top with arugula, prosciutto, crumbled blue cheese and a drizzle of honey. Chop it up and serve it!