- Half your jalapeños but leave the stems on. Scrape out seeds.
- In a small bowl stir together minced dates with blue cheese.
- Stuff cheese and date mixture into the jalapeños.
- Grill jalapeños for 6-8 minutes over medium heat until they have grill marks, the peppers are tender with a little snap to them, and the cheese is melted.
- Remove peppers and let them cool for 5 minutes before eating.
This delicious recipe was brought to you by Macheesmo. Read the full post at https://wp.me/pkSYO-f67.