Easy to make flatbreads topped with sliced sirloin steak, peppers, onions, and provolone cheese. Great as a main dish or appetizer!
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Slice peppers, onion, and grate cheese.
2) Season steak with salt and pepper on both sides. In a small heavy skillet over medium high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Sear the steak for 3 minutes per side to get a nice crust on the steak. Remove steak from pan and slice thin. It will be very rare at this point.
3) Lay flatbread crusts out on a baking sheet. Bake for 3-4 minutes at 400 degrees F.
4) Remove flatbreads and spread each one with a thin layer of marinara sauce. Then top with sliced steak, peppers, and onions. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Bake flatbreads for 6 minutes.
5) Remove flatbreads and top with grated Provolone cheese. Season with dried oregano. Return to the oven for 3-4 minutes until cheese is bubbling.
Remove flatbreads, slice and serve!