1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Dice onion, pepper, and ham. In a large skillet add a drizzle of oil over medium heat. Cook the ham and veggies together for 5-6 minutes until ham is lightly browned and veggies are soft. Season the mix with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
2) Lightly butter an 8×8 baking dish. Whisk together eggs and pour eggs into the baking dish. Sprinkle ham mixture over the eggs.
3) Bake the eggs at 350 degrees F. for about 20 minutes until they are just set in the middle.
4) Sprinkle eggs with cheese and return to oven to melt just (just a minute or two).
5) Meanwhile cut slider buns in half and lay out on a baking sheet. Toast for a few minutes.
6) When eggs are done, remove from oven and cut into 9 even squares.
7) Serve eggs on toasted slider buns!