You are four ingredients away from one of my absolute favorite ways to bake salmon. Coat it in leftover chips!
1) Put tortilla crumbs in a bag and crunched them up even more to make a sort of tortilla chip crumb topping
2) Added about 1 Tablespoon of fresh rosemary and the juice from one lime to about 1 Cup of crumbs.
3) Add 1 Teaspoon of kosher salt to the bag.
4) Lightly oil a baking dish and laid salmon in it.
5) Sprinkled some salt right on the salmon and then start packing on the tortilla crumbs!
6) Bake at 350 for about 15-18 minutes.
7) Serve fish with a cucumber salad: chopped cucumbers, a sprinkle of lime juice, salt, and fresh mint.