A huge burrito stuffed with an entire chile relleno! Cheese, eggs, potatoes, and avocado. A Tex-Mex masterpiece!
1) Roast poblano peppers either on a very hot grill or in a 450 degree F. oven. Rotate every few minutes until peppers are completely charred.
2) Add peppers to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let steam for 10 minutes. Then rub off skin of peppers, cut off stems, slice down one side of pepper and remove seeds.
3) Peel and cube potatoes and cook in a little olive oil until browned. Season with salt and pepper. Scramble eggs over medium-low heat until they are just cooked.
4) Spread 1/4 of an avocado on each tortilla and place a peeled and seeded roasted poblano on the avocado.
5) Sprinkle the pepper with cheese and (optionally) microwave for 20 seconds on high to melt cheese.
6) Add eggs, potatoes, red onion, cilantro, and any other fillings you want.
7) Fold the tortilla ends over and roll burrito in the same direction as the pepper.
8) Wrap burrito in foil and/or serve with salsa, sour cream, and hot sauce.