Delicious grilled chicken that has been marinated in a super flavorful Greek Yogurt sauce make this sandwich over-the-top yummy!
1) For marinade, toast coriander and cumin in a dry skillet until fragrant over medium heat, about 3 minutes. Grind spices.
2) Stir all seasonings together with minced garlic and ginger. Stir in greek yogurt.
3) Marinade chicken in spice mixture for at least thirty minutes, but longer is fine. You could do them the day in advance if you wanted.
4) Remove chicken from marinade and shake off any excess marinade.
5) Grill chicken over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 8 minutes per side depending on the thickness of your breasts or thighs.
6) Remove chicken from grill and slice into 1/2 inch pieces.
7) For mint sauce, stir together ingredients in a bowl and season with salt. Store in fridge.
8) To make a sandwich, cut a pita in half and microwave it for 10 seconds so it is easier to open.
9) Add some yogurt sauce to the pita, then pack in a few strips of chicken followed by lettuce and diced tomatoes. Top with fresh mint and serve immediately!