1) Poach chicken in simmering water until it’s cooked through, about 10-15 minutes. Let cool, then drain and shred. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Return shredded chicken to medium pot with butter and hot sauce. Heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes until flavors meld.
3) In an 8×8 square baking dish (or 2.5 quart baking dish) spread cream cheese evenly on bottom of dish.
4) Top cream cheese with shredded chicken mixture and top with grated cheddar and blue cheese.
5) Bake for 30 minutes until dip is melted and bubbly.
6) Serve immediately with tortilla chips!