Use your brown bananas to make these deliciously sweet pancakes! Those Brown bananas are good for more than just banana bread!
1) Peel bananas and measure out exactly one cup. Then mash them in a small bowl. Add liquid ingredients (milk, egg, melted butter, vanilla) to bananas.
2) Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
3) Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients and combine well.
4) Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat. Add a small knob of butter.
5) Once butter is melted, scoop in 1/3 cup of batter for each pancake. Depending on the size of your griddle or skillet you should be able to make more than one at a time.
6) Cook until pancakes are firm around the edges and have large bubbles forming on top, about 3 minutes. Then flip.
7) Cook for another 1-2 minutes on the second side.
8) Serve pancakes immediately with fresh fruit, butter, and/or maple syrup.