For a change up to your normal breakfast schedule, try these baked broccoli hash browns! Crispy and perfect served with eggs and a splash of hot sauce or ketchup. Make them in advance! They reheat perfectly!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wash broccoli stalks well and trim off the bottom 1/2-inch of stem. Roughly chop the stems and florets. Wash potatoes and chop into 2-inch cubes.
- Run the potatoes and broccoli pieces through a food processor with the grater attachment.
- Transfer grated broccoli and potatoes to a large bowl and mix with eggs, spices, and olive oil.
- Divide mixture into 8-10 even mounds and space them out on baking sheets lined with parchment papers. Use your hands to shape them into rectangles. Try to make sure they are an even thickness, but they don’t have to be perfect.
- Bake broccoli hash browns for 15 minutes at 375 degrees F. Then carefully flip with a sturdy spatula and bake for another 10 minutes (or longer if you want them really crispy).
- Serve hash browns while warm with eggs and other classic breakfast sides.
These hash browns keep really well in the fridge for up to five days after they are baked. For best results, reheat them in a skillet with a little oil over medium high heat until crispy.