Slow roasted pork glazed with a simple balsamic sauce, sliced thin, and served with honey mustard sauce and fresh veggies.
1 pork loin roast (2-3 lb.)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Rub pork roast with olive oil and the dry rub mix (salt, pepper, coriander, oregano). Roast pork for 20 minutes.
- While the pork roasts, combine the honey and balsamic in small pot over low heat. Let simmer for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Remove the pork from the oven after 20 minutes and brush with the balsamic mixture. Keep roasting, basting every five minutes, until it reaches a temperature of 150 degrees F. in the center of the pork. The time will vary depending on thickness. Please use a meat thermometer.
- Remove pork from oven and cover with foil. Let rest for 10 minutes and then slice thinly.
- Make sandwiches by spreading on honey mustard spread, sliced pork, fresh tomato and red onion, and salad greens.