- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Rub pork roast with olive oil and the dry rub mix (salt, pepper, coriander, oregano). Roast pork for 20 minutes.
- While the pork roasts, combine the honey and balsamic in small pot over low heat. Let simmer for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Remove the pork from the oven after 20 minutes and brush with the balsamic mixture. Keep roasting, basting every five minutes, until it reaches a temperature of 150 degrees F. in the center of the pork. The time will vary depending on thickness. Please use a meat thermometer.
- Remove pork from oven and cover with foil. Let rest for 10 minutes and then slice thinly.
- Make sandwiches by spreading on honey mustard spread, sliced pork, fresh tomato and red onion, and salad greens.
This delicious recipe was brought to you by Macheesmo. Read the full post at https://wp.me/pkSYO-dY9.