These little guys are easy to make and SO addictive. Make a big batch of these for your next game day celebration.
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2) Split jalapeños down the center. Leave the stems intact. Scoop out seeds. WASH HANDS!
3) Cut cubes of cheese to fit in each half of each jalapeño.
4) Cut bacon strips in half and wrap each jalapeño with bacon. Make it so the seam of the bacon wrap is on the bottom of the jalapeño so the bacon stays closed as it bakes.
5) Bake poppers for 20-25 minutes at 400 degrees F. until bacon is crispy, pepper is blistered, and cheese is very melted. If you have thick bacon, you might need to bake for an extra 5-10 minutes.
Let poppers cool for a few minutes before serving. Reheat poppers in a 350 degree oven.