These individual baked eggs are perfect for breakfast or a group brunch. Everything you want in a breakfast.
1) Toast bread or english muffins and cut to fit ramekins.
2) Cook bacon strips in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season with fresh ground pepper. Cook until crispy, about 8 minutes.
3) Remove bacon to a paper-towel-lined plate and let drain. Pour out oil in the pan but leave about 1 Tablespoon.
4) Add spinach to pan and cook until wilted, about 1 minute.
5) Butter or spray with nonstick spray 4 ramekins (you can also layer the ingredients in a small casserole dish).
6) Add toast to bottom of ramekins. Top toast with bacon and divide spinach evenly on top of bacon.
7) Crack eggs right in the middle of the spinach. Add a Tablespoon of cream to each ramekin.
8) Bake at 350 degrees until whites are firm and yolks are still soft, about 15-20 minutes.
9) Cool for a minute and serve!