1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Butter an 8×8 baking dish (or spray with nonstick spray if you want).
3) Spread out shredded veggies in the bottom of the baking dish. Top with crumbled bread and cheddar cheese.
4) Whisk together eggs and milk and pour over veggies and bread. Let sit for a few minutes to soak in.
5) Bake the casserole for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees F. until middle is set.
6) Reheat casserole by cutting it into bite-sized pieces and microwaving it for 15 seconds on high.
Casserole will keep in the fridge for 5-7 days.