A great way to use extra zucchini is to throw it in a delicious muffin. Walnuts and flax seed add some great texture to these.
1) Melt butter and add to a bowl along with brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, vanilla, and nutmeg. Stir until combined well.
2) Add flour, baking soda and flax to the batter and stir until mixed well. Try not to over-mix the batter though.
3) Fold in shredded zucchini and walnuts.
4) Butter (or spray with nonstick spray) muffin tins.
5) Fill tins to the top with batter.
6) Bake muffins at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until they are lightly browned and a tester comes out clean.
7) Let cool for a few minutes before serving.