Classic zucchini fritters that are flavored with Parmesan cheese and fresh chives. These fritters make a perfect summer brunch item!
1) Wash zucchini and shred them. Using some paper towels, pat zucchini shreds until they are mostly dry.
2) Mix zucchini with egg, flour, and other ingredients. Stir together well.
3) Add 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil to a cast iron skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
4) Once hot, add zucchini batter in 1/3 cup fritters. Gently press them into circles on the pan. Do not crowd the pan. You will probably only be able to do three at a time.
5) Cook fritters until edges are brown, about 4 minutes. Then flip and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
6) Remove and continue cooking until you used all the batter. If the skillet looks dry, add another drizzle of oil.
7) Serve fritters immediately with greek yogurt and chives.