1) Grate veggies (zucchini, potato, onion).
2) Lay zucchini and potato on a few paper towels and lightly pressed some of the water out of them.
3) Mix everything together except the oil.
4) Heat up oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Make sure oil is hot by dropping a lone shred of zucchini in. It should sizzle like crazy.
5) Form each pancake and carefully lay it in the oil using a spatula.
6) Cook approximately five minutes a side. They should be a deep golden brown color.
7) Move straight to a paper towel to pull off some of the excess oil.
8) Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper on right away while they are very hot.
9) Serve with fresh fruit and a good dollop of Greek yogurt.