Zucchini chocolate chip cookies packed with add-ins plus a secret ingredient to give it some texture and flavor! These are a must-make in summer!
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Grate your zucchini and use a few paper towels to soak up some of the moisture from the zucchini.
2) In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars until it’s light and fluffy. Then add in an egg and the almond extract. Mix together quickly and then add in the flour mixture. Mix until the dough is just combined.
3) Stir in zucchini, chocolate chips, and granola. Stir until combined.
4) Form up large heaping spoonfuls of cookie dough and divide them on two cookie sheets. I recommend doing 8 cookies per sheet so they have room to expand. If you want, dot each cookies with a few chocolate chips for an extra touch.
5) Take the cookies at 350 degrees F. for 14-16 minutes.
6) Remove the cookies and let them cool for a few minutes before chowing down. Store cookies in an airtight container and they will keep for a few days (not that they will last that long).