Your Personal Macheesmo
If you have been a long time Macheesmo reader, you may have thought to yourself, “I wish Nick would come cook for me!”
Well, guess what. That time has come!
For a limited time only I’m offering Macheesmo readers a chance to have me come cook at your home! We’ll cook together, maybe drink a few beers, and have a great time!
I’ve spent a lot of time planning this program and I’m really excited to offer it to all of you. Here are the details!
- I will come to your house and cook a meal for you and your family! We can discuss the meal in advance to make sure it works.
- My cooking services are completely free. I’m not charging for the meal (minus a few small fees discussed below). I just want to have the chance to meet some readers!
- You can schedule any time over the next four months. You just have to schedule one month in advance.
I’m not charging at all for cooking the meals! Here are a few small fees that you will have to pay in order to reserve my cooking services though.
- Travel fee. This fee is variable but is a minimum of $500 to cover the cost of airfare to and from your house.
- Beer fee. I drink a lot of beer while cooking and you will need to reimburse me for beer consumed. This fee will be variable depending on the day. I usually don’t drink more than eight beers if it’s a Sunday so that’s a good tip!
- Grocery fee. $100. I will buy the highest quality ingredients while at your home.
- Charity Donation. I’ve established a nonprofit LLC called Nick’s Special Charity. You will have to make a $100 “voluntary” contribution to this charity before I consider coming to your house. It’s the right thing to do.
How to Sign Up!
Days are going to fill up fast so I suggest you sign up as soon as possible! All you have to do is fill out the below form and I’ll contact you with more details and to secure payment of all fees.