1) Peel the peach and apple.
2) Chop fruit into about 1/4 inch cubes.
3) Mix peach brandy and citron vodka together. If you want your fruit to be really tasty though, mix your vodka and peach brandy with your fruit and let that sit for about 30 minutes. You could let it sit for an hour or two though without a problem.
4) Mix fruit mixture, white wine, and orange juice in a large pitcher.
5) In each glass add a few ice cubes, pour in some of sangria mixture and then top with a splash of club soda or sparkling water.