A delicious peach cobbler taken to the next level with drizzled white chocolate.
1) Peel peaches by cutting an “X” in the bottom of each peach and dunking them in boiling water for 30 seconds. The skins should then easily peel off. Slice the peaches keeping the slices pretty thick.
2) Mix peaches with sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, lemon zest, lemon juice, cinnamon, and some flour. Let sit for 30 minutes or so.
3) Make topping by mixing together flour, baking powder, the pinch of salt, and sugar. Cut in cold butter with your hands for a fork until there are pea-sized balls of butter throughout. Stir in cream until evenly combined. It should be crumbly.
4) Add peach mixture to the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Top with crumbled topping.
5) Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until topping is lightly brown and peaches are bubbling.
6) Make chocolate topping by melting together the chocolate chips and cream. You can use the microwave (15 sec bursts stirring frequently) or a double boiler over steaming water.
7) Once cobbler is done, drizzle with chocolate sauce.
8) Serve warm or cold!