1) Pour beer and honey into a medium saucepan and heat over medium-high heat. Let the syrup reduce until you have about 1/3 cup of liquid. Stir regularly to make sure it doesn’t scorch. After it reduces, let the syrup cool.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, cream together butter with sugars. Then add in egg and extract and stir to combine.
3) In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, coriander, baking soda, and orange zest. Mix half the dry ingredients into the creamed butter, followed by the reduced syrup, and then the rest of the dry ingredients.
4) Add in white chocolate chips and mix until just combined.
5) Spoon out dough on baking sheets in heaping tablespoon-sized cookies. You should get 16-20 cookies.
6) Bake cookies at 350 degrees F. for 18-20 minutes, rotating halfway through.
7) Let cookies cool briefly before serving.