Fast and easy mushroom stroganoff that’s huge on flavor. You won’t miss the meat in this filling vegetarian pasta dinner!
1 pound cremini mushrooms, sliced
3 tablespoons butter
1 small onion, sliced thin
1 cup grape tomatoes, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
1 cup vegetable stock
2/3 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon mustard
12 oz. egg noodles
Salt and pepper
- Prep all your veggies. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and add the mushroom. Sprinkle with some salt. Cook the mushrooms until they start to lose their liquid, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add the onions, tomatoes, garlic, and rosemary. Stir to combine and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the stock, sour cream, and mustard. Simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally until the sauce thickens slightly, maybe 4-5 minutes. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta until it’s al dente. Drain the pasta and toss with a tablespoon of butter.
- Divide pasta between plates and top with mushroom sauce.