1) In a small bowl, whisk O Organics® eggs until they are a smooth consistency. In a seperate small bowl, stir together 1 tablespoon corn starch with 1/4 cup O Organics® Chicken Broth.
2) Add the remainder of the chicken broth to a medium pot along with soy sauce, sesame oil, mushrooms, peas, ginger, and garlic. Bring to a slight simmer, cover, and simmer on low for 10 minutes until mushrooms soften.
3) Stir in corn starch slurry and continue to simmer on low for a minute or two.
4) Remove ginger and garlic pieces from the soup.
5) Add eggs in a slow drizzle, stirring. Then add O Organics® Baby spinach. Stir until wilted.
Serve soup in big bowls garnished with extra sesame oil, scallions, and sesame seeds.