1) For dressing, mince chives and parsley very finely. Then whisk together all ingredients to make dressing.
2) Let chicken marinate in olive oil, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes for about 30 minutes before cooking.
3) Grill the chicken for about 10 minutes per side or until the breasts are cooked through. If you don’t have a grill, cook the chicken in a cast iron skillet for about 5 minutes per side and then finish it in a 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
4) Let chicken rest for a few minutes and then slice it up.
5) Slice up other salad ingredients and top over lettuce. Then drizzle on dressing and top with the sliced chicken.
6) Serve with extra dressing and crusty bread.