A big salad with tons of flavor including rice noodles, carrot slaw, broiled pork loin and a very flavorful dressing.
1) For dressing, dice peppers and garlic and whisk with other dressing ingredients. Set aside for later.
2) To prep pork, freeze pork loin for 15 minutes or so and then slice it 1/8 inch thin. Add medallions to marinade and let sit for at least 30 minutes.
3) Peel carrots and cucumbers and remove seeds from cucumbers. Run them both through a box grater. Add peanuts, chili peppers and 1/2 cup of dressing and it marinate.
4) Chop lettuce and herbs and set aside.
5) Cook rice noodles according to package.
6) To cook pork, lay medallions out on a baking sheet lined with foil. Cook under the broiler on high for 6-10 minutes until the pork is caramelized on the edges and cooked through. Be careful not to overcook it.
7) Finish salad by layering noodles, then carrot slaw, then lettuce and herbs. Add pork to the top and pour on dressing, leaving some so people can add it on individually.
8) Before serving, toss salad together to combine ingredients and dressing well.