A hearty, but healthy wrap with creamy hummus and packed with a ton of crunchy veggies. Sliced into pinwheels for easy serving!
1) Take your time to slice all veggies small and uniform. Slice red onions thin. Halve the cucumber, remove seeds with a spoon, and slice into 2 inch matchsticks. Slice peppers into same size matchsticks. Peel and grate the carrot.
2) Lay out a large flour tortilla and spread with about 1/4 cup hummus. Add a layer of greens to the wrap.
3) Pile on veggies. You can use a bunch of them, but make sure you can still roll the wrap up. Make sure all the veggies are aligned in the same way so it’s easy to roll. Season the roll with a pinch of salt and pepper.
4) Roll the wrap up working slowly to make sure the roll is nice and tight.
5) Use a sharp knife to cut each roll in half and then cut each half into 3 even-sized pinwheels. If the pinwheels fall apart, you can also cut each wrap into fourths instead of sixths which will help.
Serve immediately! If you aren’t serving immediately, it’s better to store the wraps whole and slice right before serving.